Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pool is a dangerous game



So I'm playing pool with my brother and while on hitting that last ball before the eighth I hit my finger on the table and it hurt like a son of a gun!!!!! I thought nothing of it at first, but it still hurts and my finger is now swollen. Problem is, I think I hit it directly at the vein, so the vein is either swollen or the thing just burst. I hit it just at the proximal inter-phalangeal joint. . . Yes, I looked that up. I can't bend my finger and the part I hit looks blue and red and it's hard. I wonder what that means. . .

I took a personality quiz once, a loooooong time ago, and according to it my brain is 70% male, 30% female. That explains a lot. It also explains why I'm taking the pain like a man instead of telling someone about it and figuring out why I can't feel my finger. Yeah, that's how it's done. That's how I roll. Now if you'll excuse, I have to bite on something to keep from screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment