Thursday, February 19, 2009

[She's a very kinky girl]



[The kind you don't take home to mother]

"This glasses make me look like a dork."

Stating the obvious. . . sigh. The glasses make him look like the most charming, salt-and-pepper-haired man I've ever seen. Artsy, yet professional. Fun, yet intellectual. Fashion forward yet. . . my thoughts are being interrupted.

"You don't think they are pretentious? I look like a walking commercial, 'Buy Gucci Glasses.'"

Dreamy. . . "They make a statement alright."

"The statement being: 'I'm gay.'"

And funny! "Haha! Sporting an excellent piece of fashion accessory does not a gay man make." (Why must all gay men be put in one category?)

"I suppose not."

[She's a super freak, super freak She's super-freaky, yow]

"What about the rimless ones?"

"Rimless is so passé."

[That girl's a super freak]

His eyes are dilating. His pupils are taking over those baby blue eyes, overwhelming them, covering them. It's a battle between good and evil. Evil is winning. His pupils are so big now. There's only darkness.

"Wow, I can't see for crap."

"It's the dilation. It should be like that for the next 3 to 4 hours."

"Right."

[She will never let your spirits down]

"So you think these are it?"

Child, I know those are it. I've known those are it from the moment you walked in, struting your stuff with such pragmatic walk.

"Yes."

"O.K., let's do this thing."

[It's such a freaky scene!]

[Super freak, super freak]

[She's super-freaky, yow]

No comments:

Post a Comment