Saturday, June 20, 2009

Funny things that happened today.



I had some delicious Caribbean food today. I am now holding a séance for my will power. Talk to me! I know you are still with me in spirit! I did, however, manage to abstain from the delicious pizza I was offered today at work.

I got a hug from my boss' cousin...who I happen to find quite attractive...who is married...and about to have a baby...damaged goods...

I think my dog needs his anal glands expressed...dammit!

I was able to eat a fruit salad and yogurt and say no to pizza. That's a first.

I just found the perfect hat...now I need $225. Hats give you a certain gravitas, dontcha think?



I just met with a longtime friend who I hadn't seen in over a year. Really, really awesome. Got another hug. Two in a day, that's a first! And he said my haircut plus my ensemble looked very "french." Given that they invented the tongue, it's a huge compliment!

Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment