Monday, June 8, 2009

I saw Conan Tonight!!!!



So after weeks and weeks of desperately trying to contain my excitement of knowing I would see the love of my life in person for the first time, I finally saw him! He's so skinny! and handsome, and funny, and charming, and. . . well, you get the point.

He did a telenovela bit in which he was "Conando" and now I wanna name the child I won't have Conando. Then he interviewed David Duchovny and the girl from land of the lost (Do not ask me to look her name up). David was funny and when Conan asked what his 7-year-old son was interested in, David said: "His penis." A very funny, somewhat disturbing conversation ensued, mainly Duchovny describing how his little boy said "it" had a mind of its own and Conan saying "it does!" Funny, funny stuff.

Then comedian Bill Burr did a funny stand up about batteries, kids, and wanting to kill himself out of pure, sheer laziness. . . again, funny funny stuff.

Can't wait to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment