Friday, June 19, 2009

My lifestyle change is really working



I don't want to say I have been dieting, but I have been more conscious about what I eat lately. I've been working out pretty much every day, even if it's just 10 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 squats and some cardio. I make sure I get at least 20 minutes of physical activity every day. I'm drinking more water than ever and I probably have one glass of soda every two weeks. I don't crave junk food like I used to. All in all I've probably lost good five pounds already and I gotta lose five more if I wanna win a bet I made with my coworker. There's $50 at stake!
The balance now reads 119-120. I'm happy with that. I've been a good girl and I deserve a reward. New sundress, here I come!

UPDATE: Scratch all of that!!! I haven't worked out in 4 days!! Damn you cozy bed!!!! Damn YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment