Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Boss Wants You!



So I'm in super super saving mode and then I saw this Bruce Springsteen tote and my eyelashes almost fell off! Bruce is the only 60-year-old who can still rock a pair of leather pants. Now, I was a good girl and didn't buy the tote. I can live with not having Bruce under my arm, well, mostly because I would actually prefer to be under his arm. However! if that was Eric Clapton, then I'd be writing a whole different story. I'd be a little poorer today.

Anyhoo, the only thing I bought was dog food for a feisty little shitzu who doesn't like anything but Cesar canine cuisine...canine cuisine!!! But if you are interested in purchasing that awesome tote, it's available at Wal-Mart and it comes with a free subscription to Rolling Stone magazine for about 10 months or so. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment