Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is to what I woke up to this morning



My mother, bless her heart, woke me up at 6 am today so I could capture this beautiful spectacle. Two rainbows! Eh, I guess southern California is not so bad. I can't wait to capture future spectacles in other states though. It's a shame we don't have the time to appreciate the little things. This is what a real morning should look like. Me waking up just in time to make coffee, get the paper, go to the balcony in my robe and bask in the glory of a Californian morning for at least 40 minutes. Then and only then, can I begin getting ready for work. Was it Ferris Bueller that said, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"? I think so.

I need a job that doesn't require my presence any earlier than 10am.




No comments:

Post a Comment