Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bon Appétit



Lately all I've been wanting to do is eat. I could go for a chimichanga with some mexican rice, beans and guacamole right now, preceded by tortilla chips of course and some horchata. Oh, God bless Mexico.
I guess it can't be that bad. If the mighty Oprah seeks comfort in food, so can I. Some people drink, some people smoke...I eat. It's the lesser of two evils really. Plus, everyone has a vice. If the liver damage or lung cancer don't get me, the cholesterol and heart disease will. We all gotta go one day, might as well have some good times in the meanwhile. As my father always says when I remind him of his cholesterol: "I'm gonna die anyway, So, do you want me to die sad and miserable, or do you want me to die happy? Now, pass the pork!"

Touché dad, touché.

No comments:

Post a Comment