Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Gowanus Canal Has Gonorrhea!



I love this show, LOVE it. Have I mentioned that I love it? This has to be my favorite episode yet, "The Gowanus Canal Has Gonorrhea!"

Ray (after George tells him he has prostate cancer): George, I don't like talking on the phone that much, but um you can call me anytime. I won't pick up, but you can leave me a message.



George (After being told he needs his prostate removed): I've never had anything removed before. I mean like my appendix, tonsils, wisdom teeth. I hold onto everything. I'm like a hoarder I guess, I'm like completely intact.



I can't believe they gave George cancer :( Kind of heavy stuff for a show as light and funny as this one, but I'm sure they'll find a way to play it out in a hilariously fluid way.

No comments:

Post a Comment